It has been awhile since I have blogged but I have been keeping busy and having fun! This past weekend I went down to South Florida for two Dave Matthews Concerts, fishing, and family time! The shows were amazing, although I think the second night was better, fishing was fun although we caught nothing, and family time is always fun and a welcome change!It is crazy to think how much time has already passed since I began this blog. So much has happened so much has changed and everything is just now starting. I won't deny the fact that I am uneasy to begin treatment. I feel like last time I knew it was going to be a false alarm, but this time it is serious. This is all happening.
I still remain confident and optimistic in a great outcome for me on this journey. It is just the fear of the unknown at this point that has be nervous. I feel like I have read a lot and spoke to people about what I am going to go through, but until I am sitting there starting the next leg of this journey, it won't hit me. I pray I am one of the lucky people who have few bad days through treatment and walk away virtually unscathed but this thing.
Thank you for everything you have done for me so far, and a special thanks to those who have remained close to me in recent times when it would've been easier to walk away- as my emotions are getting the best of me. Thank you for the cards, love, and positive vibes everyday...
Thankfully Yours,
Ashlee

4 comments:
HEY COUS~
Damn we sure are little chatter bugs for not liking the phone! Just wanted to say I love ya tons & that you ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL inside & out :) I'm really glad this journey doesn't have a surprise ending anymore -because SURPRISES SUCK! he he he ;) Miss you- MUAH!
Hey Ashlee,
Just a quick note to let you know that I'm praying for you. I've had you on my mind all week and know that you're ready to get this show on the road.
Glad you liked the concert. Bruce said it was awesome. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon. I'll be bringing stuff over for Taylor when she moves back to school. I hope to make dinner while I'm there so keep your schedule open!
Love you sweetie.
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."
Mrs. Peak
Ashlee! Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and that I "agree" with everything in your "right now" section. haha I'm now obsessed with the Twilight series, love the new OAR cd, just saw Be Kind, Rewind, and am going to see Batman tomorrow :) hope to see you soon at good ole' Primrose!!
Courtney Kinsey
Well, you've made it through the first day. I talked to Bruce earlier and he said you had both your parents and your laptop with you through chemo. Too cool and what a great way to kill time.
I've been praying for you each time you came to my mind today and hope you felt them.
Get some rest....tomorrow's movie night!
Mrs. Peak
Post a Comment