I will begin treatment on July 17 and I am wanting nothing more than to start this process and get it over with. I cant help but look to New Year's Eve... treatment should be done and I can look forward to less stressful things and new beginnings!
I have a few really fun weekends planned before treatment starts so this time should fly by, I'll keep you updated on how I'm doing... and right now I am doing great! Life has been a little bumpy but all is well and will work out just fine! Thank you for your prayers and concern- it has given me so much strength and I do appreciate it. Have a Happy 4th of July!!!
Thankfully Yours,
Ashlee

3 comments:
hi pretty girl!...thank god you finally found out everything..that prob took as least a lil more stress off of you!...2 weeks and I will try and be online everytime you have treatment (although I have class so it might depend :o( )...but that way i can keep you company and make you smile! i love you so much and it makes me happy to see how positive you are and the strength you continually have! as always you are contantly on my mind! i love you cuz!
Hey COUS~
YAY- we are so happy you finally found out exactly what's going on! That probably takes a huge load off :) 12 days and counting.... Love ya! Always sending our good energy & healing powers your way! <3 LORI & LEONARD
Hi Ashlee: Glad to finally hear the complete diagnosis, now time to move on to get this finished. Have a good weekend and lots of love and healing thoughts sending your way. Love Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment