Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light, and where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;
To be understood, as to understand;
To be loved, as to love;
For it is in giving that we receive-
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
And it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.
I am having a very reflective day and keep coming back to the words in this prayer. I hope you find peace in your day :) Thank you for everything, always...
Thankfully Yours,
Ashlee

2 comments:
Funny that you're reflecting on this because it's definitely not what I'm thinking about after our little escapade last night :)
I had a great time with you this weekend, thanks for including me in your fun.
Love always,
MK
Ashlee, I'm praying for you today. Praying you'll be able to have treatment. Praying that against discouragement if you're not able to.
I love your post.
Mrs. Peak
Post a Comment