I will be going in for new scans at the end of this month and then I will be meeting with my Dr. in early October to assess my progress... I am anxious about this- but I am keeping my eyes on a healthy life after treatment.
I am so thankful that I am able to function independently for the most part, in-spite of my treatment. Only for a few days after treatment do I need a driver or monitor (my mom jokes babysitter :), then I am free and on my own... not that I want to be on my own per-say, but more that I can go to Target or work and be alone in my thoughts.
I have been thinking a lot lately, about where I am in my life aside from receiving treatment. I've decided that I cannot wait to get back into a classroom in the Spring. Working with kids has always sorta been a life line for me and it is such a positive in my life, I am thankful I will graduate and take this positive on as a career. I also have been thinking about things that I want to do with my life- when I can reclaim my life. I dream up adventures and goals and things to do to enhance my life, I hope so much to make these reality in my long lifetime.
School is going well so far. Sometimes it is stressful but I guess 4 upper level courses would do that to anyone! Also, I was editing my previous post and then it disappeared... I am sorry I couldn't figure out how to repost it... and still don't understand how it was deleted. Thank you for checking in with me and my progress... thank you for the constant kind words and prayers...
Thankfully Yours,
Ashlee

9 comments:
Hey Ash -
Glad to hear the treatments are going well and you are about to the 1/2 way point!!! That is awesome! Always thinking about you, and checking in with your blog! Stay positive and focused, this first 1/2 went by quickly and so will the next!!!
All my luv
Cuz steph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whMZf9uzCwA
i love you!
hang in there, sometimes, it seems like time is in a stand still but you will be over this soon enough and on to graduation next spring. yeah Aunt Kathy
I am so glad to hear your spirits are up! Half way done, thats great. You are a terrific person and I am glad your my neice. I love home confident a person you are. So smart and beautiful too!! You'll have to ask Casey what he is wearing to homecoming. Oh my.
Well you take care and remember everyone loves you!!!!!
Love, Aunt Lynn
Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you!
Ditto on all the comments above! =)
Love,
Michelle
hey ash,
hope everything is well, hang in there.. were paying for you up here :p..
keep in touch
love zach
oh and by the way, we won our first football game last friday 48-20!!!!
Ash- Guess what????
Love YOU BUNCHES!!!
Aunt Tracie
I was waiting for an update! So glad to hear that you are doing well. You are in my thoughts.
L&L, Laura
Post a Comment