So, how are you world? I am doing well. Life keeps throwing me interesting curve balls but I think things are slowing down... things are getting back to normal. I am slowly crawling out of the long long tunnel that is the cancer experience, I am seeing the happy light at the end of it!
I hope you and your family had a happy and blessed Thanksgiving! I know I was so thankful to be surrounded by my family yesterday and kick off the holiday season with "Christmas Vacation". Thank you for checking in with me, as always and always....
Thankfully Yours,
Ashlee

3 comments:
Hi Sweetie:
2 years ago, I was where you are at now in treatments, although I was only done with the chemical stage and waiting for the radiation stage, but think about it at Christmas it's over and then New Year will be a NEW YEAR!!!! Last summer you never thought December would come quick enough and it's here and soon it will be 2009, a new year and new beginnings, I know Nagymama was very glad to spend Thanksgiving with you and the rest of the family, maybe I'll be back down again soon!!!!! Love ya bunches, Aunt Kathy
Ashlee,
You are alnost there.
The Lord forced you take a left turn when you wanted to take a right you have made you u-turn and you are almost back to the starting point. This experience will make a stronger you. You will draw from this in your personal and working career. Not much longer and you will be out in working world with this behind you.
If you are like your parents you will be volunteering and helping other thru the same experience.
Just remember to stay strong and to be careful.
Love
Kevin & Nancey
Hey Cous :) Just sayin Hi and ONLY 2 to GO! Can't wait for "Ashlee's Last Chemo Day" then let the New Years celebrations begin- LATITUDES anyone?? Love ya and see you soon! ME xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment