Monday, September 29, 2008

It's almost halftime!!!

...who's gonna do my halftime show?!

Well, as I have been scolded by several people- I decided to post. Apparently, I am an all to infrequent poster and this upsets my fans... lol I will stop now...

Sooooo what is going on with me?! I had a body scan today and it went well, I was hungry, and my left leg kept twitching while I was in the machine napping and they kept saying, "Ashlee you need to stop moving." After my scan they tell me nothing... I have to wait for the Doctor to give me my results and for emergency reasons my Doctor had to reschedule my appointment for two weeks after it was originally suppose to be :( Needless to say, part one of my reevaluation is complete, and now we just pray for a  substantial decrease in my mass and keep on truckin' until New Years.

I have decided that this might be the strangest experience of my life. I am sure other things could come to top this but with the amount of emotion and energy and concern and thought for a thing that isn't all that tangible- this is the winner now. I am also over the experience, as of now. It kinda gets boring to deal with like a class that the professor drones on about nothing or being in a waiting room for too long. I don't want to talk about it much anymore or understand about it anymore I just want to re-busy myself in the world. And I know what you are thinking... Ashlee soon, so soon, but sometimes soon isn't soon enough. All I can do is pray my time is filled with fun and love to help it pass peacefully. I never thought I would say this after I quit soccer but I want to be able to run normal again and not get winded from the stairs... it is still so embarrassing for me. Soon... I know I know...

Thanks for checking in with me, as always. I know this has been a very emotional ride for everyone in my life- we are almost there! We will all come out on the other side with emotional strength we didn't necessarily want to gain and more confidence in the power of faith and science :)

Thankfully Yours,
Ashlee

3 comments:

A visible Ghost said...

Yay a post! Thanks girl :-) P.S. I think the boys should do your halftime show. Let me know when it is, I want to witness it.

MOM & DAD said...

Yeah . . . 6 down!! :) You are amazing!

Love you,
MOM
XOXOX

Steph said...

1/2 time whew! I know you are going through a lot. But we are here for you, we love you so much! Keep being positive and being yourself. Luv from michigan! Cuz steph